cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario that I want to deliver all the sales order in every month 30th.how can I do?please suggest me with a appropriate answer.

thanks in advance

deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the Delivery Date to the 30th (or last wor day?) of the month using a user exit in the order. Then run the Delivery Due, etc., as usual.

Edited by: Jelena Perfiljeva on May 10, 2011 2:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will u please tell me what the user exit we use and where we use? will u please brief me so that I can understand?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a comprehensive list of the SD user exits already available on SDN:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits

An ABAPer should be able to identify the right one, if you can't.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for collective delivery go to T.code VL04 provide the details and execute,you will get all openn sales order which are due for delivery,to perform this,the pre requisite is checking the order combination in customer master.This collective delivery is for the different sales orders for a single delivery,provided same ship to party and shipping point should be there.

If it is different ship to partys perform with VL06.

Thanks

siva.k

Edited by: sivaprasad.k on May 9, 2011 11:20 AM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

As Allen told that will be done through back ground. But the thread of this title will be looks different. Post if need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create the sales order in the whole month means from Ist date of month to last date of month and i delivered all the sales order in every month 30th.how can i do?

this is the scenario

thanks

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to vl06o, click "for goods issue" icon, then populate shipping point and clicking goods issue in background, then you will be able to execute goods issue in background job, at meantime, you can set background job is running on end of each month.