cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return - Should not allow to make return after 6 months from the date of i

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are selling automotive parts. once the part is sold to coustomer so he/she can returns the part.

now we want that it shoud not allow coustmer to make return after 6month from the date of invoice and exception handled by HOD.

Parts return - Should not allow to make return after 6 months from the date of invoice. Exception to be handled by HOD.

please advice me on this

thanks & Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are creating return with reference to Invoice then you can control this in copy control routine. If you have any idea about routines then make this in VOFM or ask your ABAPER to do it in respective routine.

T-code is VTAF and routine is 103. try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

i would like to know shall i creat new routine copying as the 103 std routine.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I recommend you to copy 103 and create your own routine with name 901 or 901 onward with new date check. Ask you ABAPER to write the code if you dont know the coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

with tcode VOFM

i am unable to create 901 new data t/f routine. it is asking for access key.

or no option available for copying as 103 std routine.

please help me with this

regards

manoj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes dear. You need access key for it. Please ask your BASIS guy to provide you access key. Writing a routine is not very easy. You need your ABAPER and BASIS guys help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

parts returns

we have create programme throuth user exits. now some exception case handled by HOD.

for example HOD can make return atfer 6month from the date of invoice.

how we can allow HOD to make returns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a check of Login at the start of the userexit. i.e. - If Login not equal to HOD Login, enter userexit.

So for all others this would be restricted except HOD.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my experience there no std setting, i can suggest User Exit or change in the Copy control routine to stop this.

Thanks,

Mauryan.