cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a local installation of WAS on my laptop. I am trying to configure SLD using URL //localhost:53000/sld:

1. I logon with Administrator id

2. I get errors:

You do not have permission to view the System Landscape Directory. Minimum required: UME role with permission com.sap.lcr.LcrUser and J2EE role LcrUser. See the SLD Post-Installation Guide for details.

SLD not configured; configure the SLD in Administration first

3. I tried adding these roles to Administrator ID, but can't find them

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

Thanks, found "Administrators" under Group. I'm going tru Post-installation steps. Only have Data Supplier to configure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

The Role Administrator is indeed assigned <JMXManageAll & Manage_All>.

It was not assigned user Administrator, so I made the assignment.

Tried sld again and got same messages

Went back to VA and noticed that LcrAdministrator is assigned to role AdministratorS.

I think the problem is that LcrAdministrator is not assigned to role Administrator (i.e: no S). I can reference <..S> in useradmin

In the process of attempting to Assign Administrator LcrAdministrator, I deleted 2 security roles of LcrAdministrator, how to I get back defaults?

How do I change role assignment from AdministratorS to Administrator?

Think I'm close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

UserID ->Administrator

Group ->Administrators

Role ->Administrator

In the UME->Groups check whether there is a group 'Administrators'. If so, verify whether the 'Administrator' is assigned to that group, which in turn is assigned to the Role 'Administrator'.

Also search for the 'Administrator' in the VA->Security Provider->UserManagement->Users.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

In Visual Administrator(VA) on selecting the LcrAdministrator, I see the Administrators in the Group.

However I am unable to check roles JMX.JmxManageAll and UME.Manage_All using URL <.../useradmin>. Login in as Administrator, it won't return assigned roles or available roles for Administrator.

Is there a path to check it using VA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Log on to http://<host>:<port>/useradmin with the userid 'administrator' and select 'Role' from the left panel. You should be able to see the actions assigned to the 'administrator'.

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logon on http://<host>:<port>/useradmin using administrator and check whether the Role 'Administrator' has been assigned the actions JMX.JmxManageAll and UME.Manage_All.

Also in Visual Administrator(VA), select services->Security Provider->Runtime->Components->sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld to see the 'Security Roles'. Check whether on selecting the LcrAdministrator, you see the Administrators in the Group.

Once you have done the initial SLD setup, in the VA->services->SLD Data Supplier->Runtime->HTTP Settings check for the right parameters (SLD Bridge) and also in CIM Client Generation Settings, have the 'CIMClient Test' to get a successful message. Then trigger the data to the SLD.

Regards,

Srinivasan T