Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

One skip lot was created as per the DMR and this skip lot I given UD as not ok/rejected

So next lot system should not skip as per my knowledge, but system make skipping for next lot also

Please see the setting I done for DMR

For the inspection stage one u2013Inspection severity is 4, skip not activated, Ist activated

In ok tab

No. of inspections..1

New insp. Stag:20

In Not Ok tab

Rejection:1

New insp. Stage:10

For the inspection stage two skip activated, Ist not activated

In ok tab

No. of skips........1

Max. skip duration:10

New insp. Stag:20

In Not Ok tab

Rejection:1

New insp. Stage:10

Please tell me were is the mistake is happen

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for Information:

At what level you have applied DMR

Is it @ Lot level or @ UD level.

Also let us know have you done result recording of all char(rejected any .....) & then taken UD

Check QDL2 T code ,what is next stage.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

1.I was activated DMR at lot level

2.i have only char in this quality plan i am not able to give any charecter value here bcz it is disables so straight away i given UD

pls tell me the step i followed is correct or not

hope i cleared all your doubt to get me the correct answer

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carry out result recording forcefully & reject char.

Then go to QDL2 & check the previous lot status

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sir

i reject the lot

but what we will do in the QDL2 will you please explaint it

my probnlem is that after giving ud as rejected next lot system was skiping

actually here i want inpection lot sholud trigger

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you forcefully rejected the char??

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

two more probelm happened while i forced to do

1. while i click force button i am not able to enter any data but i can select valuation as reject

and the next lot system given as whithout skip lot

2.so the lot created after skiping lot-i try to enter a value whcih above the upeer limit even though system automatically take the valuatioon as accpted

pls advice me why it is hppening

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. while i click force button i am not able to enter any data but i can select valuation as reject

and the next lot system given as whithout skip lot

This is correct.This is not a problem ......it's solution.

2.so the lot created after skiping lot-i try to enter a value whcih above the upeer limit even though system automatically take the valuatioon as accpted

Reason is the valuation mode in the sampling procedure.Check what exactly it is & what is defination of it(If you have not entered any samling procedure then system behaving correct)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had the same question and then I found out that we must have a rejection characteristic in order to switch the rule to another stage, this is, having only the UD as rejected is not enough. The question that I have is; is there a function module that makes this happen? I was reading the QM book and I found this: If you deactivate this function module (QDQL_U_D_WORST_CASE) dynamic modification is carried out purely on the basis of the usage decision code so I was wondering if you know how to deactivate it.

Thanks

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

Please check it out.

FU QDQL_U_D_WORST_CASE

This function module determines the dynamic modification valuation (acceptance or rejection of the inspection lot) for lot-based dynamic modification.

The dynamic modification valuation is the decisive factor for updating the quality level and is determined as follows:

Inspection without inspection results

If you entered a dynamic modification rule for lot-based dynamic modification

Either in the QM inspection setup for the material for the inspection type or

In the task list header

and you have not recorded any characteristic inspection results, or terminated the inspection, the valuation for the usage decision is copied as the dynamic modification valuation.

Inspection with inspection results

If you defined lot-based dynamic modification, entered a dynamic modification rule in the task list header, and recorded characteristic inspection results, the dynamic modification valuation is:

R (rejected), if at least one closed characteristic was rejected

A (accepted), if all characteristics are either closed and accepted, or have the status "Skip"