cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobeforms (pdf is not abre with fillable = ' x')

isidro_mateo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I am making a Adobeforms and I have the following problem: I have made a Adobeforms interactive (a Matchcode and all Ok can be introduced texts, be deplegar) the subject that when to quier to make keep like from the pdf when through program him step SFPDOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = X does not load the form to me.

It gives the error me:

Exception SYSTEM_ERROR YOU GO message:

FPRUNX Nº message: 001

Message: Services documents Adobe: com.adobe. Processing Exception: Could not retrieve (2

FILLABLE = X (intercativo Form c/derechos use additional)

FILLABLE = N (intercativo Form s/derechos use additional)

FILLABLE = ' ' (Form of impression (normal Impression)

If him step FILLABLE = ' ' Ok. If him step FILLABLE = ' N' Ok works. (It lets to Me publish Adobe but not to keep the changes in the pdf, lets them to me print, only works Ok) If him step FILLABLE = X, gives an error me and Adobe is not loaded (It is option would have to remove Adobe, to let me publish it and when doing To keep Like, to keep the changes). From my computer I have entered another client who has adobes, I have debugado and him step the same parameters and works Ok. Thus it seems that it is not problem of my Sapgui, nor of Adobe LiveCycle Designer, also I have watched the properties of the form and estan exactly equal. It makes the dot of being something of the configuration of Sap but that way I do not have nor ideau2026

It sounds to you that it can be?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi isdisuser,

I agree with Robert "interactive" licenses are extra. By the way are you facing this error :

adobe.processingException:com.Adobe.processin(200101)

The above refers to Adobe credential not being configured for interactive forms.

Please check by executing the program FP_TEST_IA_01. If the form is displayed correctly then Reader Rights credential is installed and configured properly.

Otherwise you need to obtain the Reader Rights Credential config see SAP Note 736902.

Other programs :

FP_TEST_00 - ADS configuration

FP_PDF_TEST_00 - RFC connection to ADS

Hope this info helps.

Regards,

Aravind.P

isidro_mateo
Explorer
0 Kudos

you are right Robert ! Very amiable and thank you very much!

isidro_mateo
Explorer
0 Kudos

you are right Aravind ! Very amiable and thank you very much!

Sorry!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have the correct SAP/Adobe licenses? I belive the interactive license is extra.