Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding external url in the shopping cart

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement. This might be basic in SRM, but i was new to it.

Here the requirement was like this. In general we will create a shopping cart by selecting Shop in the portal and then describing requirement etc...

Now the customer wants to select items from his vendor web page. For example take Ebay where we login and select the required goods and it will be added to shopping cart with all the details.

Like that my customer wants an Supplier on the shopping cart screen so that while clicking on it. It has to go to the supplier web page and there he will select the items. With the selected items Shopping cart should be created in SRM portal.

So guide me to map the requirement as per the clients requirement.

Hope i have explained the requirement.

Regards

Pratap J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use OCI transfer for pulling data from catalog. You need to get the uRL from the supplier and a few other details like User name, pwd for the logon URL. You need to configure the same in SRM server SPRO-> Master Data-> Content Management-> Define External Web services.

Here you can define the WEbserviceyou would like to use.And in the standard Call structure you can define the following

username, URL pwd,okcode,oci_verson, OPI_version,target, caller etc.

Once you set this up you will need to add the catalog id , in the attributes catalog_id for the user in the org structure ppoma_bbp.

Regards,

Sapna

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

Thanks, I have maintained it and everything was fine. But when the user is clicking on the vendor catalogue it was showing blank screen.

Now user is able to veiw the catalogue and seelcting the items. Now the issue from the bin it was not coming back to Shopping cart.

So please let me know if i am missing anything.

Regards

Pratap J

Edited by: pratap jagadam on May 10, 2011 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sounds like you have to use Open Catalog Interface (OCI) with your vendor and your Catalog Items.

You can link vendor catalog in SPRO and connect it to the users via attribute CAT in PPOMA_BBP.

Next to do is mapping product from vendor page to your custom format. Check the badi's:

1. BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

2. BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH

Maybe it fits your requirement.

Regards,

Marcin