Experts

What is the concept of inspection point how we can make use of this

Pls explain me

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, one can do Results Recording only once against one Inspection Lot (Without Inspection Point Functionality).i.e., after doing results recording, once again if we go to record results, we can at the most replace the existing values. System cannot have two results for a particular MIC against one inspection lot.

If requirement is against the same Inspection Lot, Client want to do Results Recording on basis of certain or quatity i.e., every 100 Pcs or every one hour, Inspection Point Functionality comes into picture.

In the Inspection Point Configuration, system provides 6 User Fields to use. Among them 2 fields are Date an Time related.

We can use the other four as per the Client's Requirement. For example, Client wants to record results against the same Inspection Lot keeping in track of Inspector who has done it, Day on which he has recorded and shift he recorded. We can utilize the three User Fields and name them as

1. INSPECTOR (Free Text Field)

2. Shift (Free Text Field)

3. Date (Date Field)

So that system would then ask User to enter every time these fields before recording results.

Hope I've clarified to some extent.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra K Nayak

Answers (0)