Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query reg adding custom tags in SOAP Header - AXIS Receiver Adapter

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to send custom tags as mentioned below to my traget webservice application. I think I can do this with Receiver AXIS adapter but not sure how it can be done. Can any of you suggest?

<WSContext>

<FromAppId>ABC</FromAppId>

<ToAppId>XYZ</ToAppId>

</WSContext>

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to add custom tags in the soap header, one possible solution is use XSLT mapping or Java mapping to create header first then do message mapping for mapping the payload structure between your source and target as usual.

So in operation mapping you sequence mapping like this... first XSLT mapping for custom tags for the SOAP Header followed by payload mapping.

Hope that helps.

Search SDN for XSLT Mapping for soap header. Already we have handled these issues.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your prompt response. But, I wanted to know if any handler available in AXIS adapter framework to acheive this. Any idea?

Thanks.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I wanted to know if any handler available in AXIS adapter framework to acheive this. Any idea?

IMO, I dont think Axis adapter supports customizing soap header. You have to do by XSLT mapping or Java mapping.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about com.sap.aii.axis.soap.HeaderInsertionHandler? Even it won't help?

Thanks,

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>How about com.sap.aii.axis.soap.HeaderInsertionHandler?

Yes, you might have to try using it in UDF or Java mapping to add custom tags in the header. You cannot directly achieve using just configuration alone.