cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Search not returning any values in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Has any one come accross the following issue? Kindly advice.

SRM 3.0

Search Vendor (F4) not returning any value although Vendor exist in SRM (system allows to raise Cart if Requestioner keys in the Vendor Number manually, ie. Vendor has very much got replicated in SRM)

Steps to replicate the issue

1) Log on to SRM portal

2) Expand the Go Shopping and click on Shop (Extended Form)

3) Click on Create Limit Item

4) Fill in the Description, Select the Product Category, Enter the Value Limit & Expected Value & fill in the required date

5) To search for Supplier, click on the find button

6) In the Find Vendor screen press the start button without entering any restriction

7) System throws a message "No Vendor found"

Kind regards,

Mehul Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it happening for free text / product id shopping cart as well as ?

problem only for Limit sc search ?

Make ensure that vendor entry in VENMAP table.

any filters stops to search ? double check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for replying Muthu.

Entries do exists in VENMAP.

No filters are set while searching for Vendor.

In fact, If I find the Vendor code from ERP and key in the vendor number in the Supplier field in SRM, it rightly picks up the vendor from the Vendor code.

The only issue is....while I try to search for Supplier using the Supplier search functionality (by clicking on the binocular), the search functionality does not return any values (I put no restriction).

By the way, Is there any missing Attribute in PPOMA_BBP that may be causing this?

Regards,

Mehul.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehul,

If you do not use vendor list, be sure you look for "Vendor" type and not "Vendor list" type inside the search-help.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent.

I am not using Vendor List. I am using Vendor. And the search application is not returning any result when one specific user is attempting to search Vendor while creating a Limit Shopping Cart.

I there any missing attribute that may be causing this or is it because the User is not properly assigned within the Org Structure?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Debug the search-help: you will get the answer.

Regards.

Laurent.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Laurent

I have a similar issue and even though I put a debug it does not help in retuning any vendor in SRM 5 not sure if I am checking at thr right place

Could you check the link and advise something . I put a break-point at BBP_BUPA_VENDOR

and checked all table entries have a vendor value .

Please refer the ;link for the issue and let me know ..

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3817783

Regards

Vinita