cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sanctioned party list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order should be in HOLD Position untill GRC check. Orders of the Customer(coming under sanctioned Pary list) should be released immediately.But customer coming under denied party list should be blocked.

What are the solutions we can use in this scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'd need to use the user exits to apply and remove the block. Order blocking desn't seem to be part of the sanctioned list functionality, so my guess is it needs to be programmed separately.

There is some more documentation on this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts80/helpdata/en/47/2322c89a0e4677e10000000a155369/content.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not clear on where you maintain the denied party and sanctioned party details in the customer master. If you maintain these in the customer master, then you can try to use user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV45AFZZ to apply a delivery block at the header level. You can check with an ABAP'er to add logic like, if the sy-tcode is VA01 and if the customer master field is checked with denied party, then apply Export block at the sales order header level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We r not maintaining in customer master record. Through RFC we are sending to GRC system. Based upon the results we have to

Either release or block.