cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot creation when COGI in REM

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When there any errors (COGI) during GR-REM (MFBF), it is observed that system is not creating the inspection lot. can anyone help me explaning this behaviour

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghava,

In the material master for the inspection type if in the Control insLot the setting maintained is an inspection lot for each material document item or an inspection lot for each material document and material or an inspection lot for each material and batch then the lot will be created with the material document .

in other words creation of the material document will be the triggering point for lot creating for this setting . As during the goods movement error the material document is not created hence the lot is not created .

I hope the information helps. Let us know if you need any further info .

Cheers

Kaushik

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I have checked this setting. It is inspection lot for each material document item.

Also with the same setting if we do the GR for a Discrete assembly (with error during GI), system creates inspection lot

Thanks & Regards,

Ragahva

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ragahva,

If you have goods movement error during the GI (261 movement type ) then the lots will be created as the inspection lot creation is triggered by the goods receipt material document for the Control insLot 'each material document item'.

Check whether the good movement error is in GI or GR ?

Cheers

Kaushik