cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price up-dation in Delivery STO

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am creating a Stock Transfer Order (STO) from Plant to Depot. The Process is Create STPO through ME21N -> Delivery VL10B -> VF01 Invoice (Proforma).

When we open the delivery through VL02N the condition value of of one of the freight condition type is not correct, it is actually picking the wrong combination in the condition table even tough the condition record has been maintained and exclusion indicator is checked .

On analyzing the the system gives the message " Condition record found but not set Message No. 108"

When we update the Pricing as "C" then it picks the correct freight value.

I know that we can use user exit to update the Pricing Type in case of Sales Order -> Delivery -> Billing, however as there is no such copy control function in case of Stock transfer (STO), so what would be the best process to update the pricing in Delivery in STO Process.

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards

Niladri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Condition record found but not set Message No. 108

Normally, system will throw the above message if

a) validity period of the condition record is not in line with the document you create or

b) the condition record would have been created after creating the delivery.

In your case, if both the above are not applicable, then you can have a look at the following notes

=> Note 209201 - ME21 VE108 condition record not set

=> Note 397763 - Message 108 in the pricing analysis

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

The condition record is maintained and the delivery is created after updating the Master Data. We need to update the pricing in delivery as "C" with the help of an user exit if possible.

Regards

Answers (0)