Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Connection Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In SOAMANAGER -> Service Administration -> User Account Management

I can se one acount ACCOUNT_IDECLNT800, which I want to delete. I deactivate it and then try to delete it, a message is displayed: "Account ACCOUNT_IDECLNT800 couldn't be deleted, because at least one assignment still exists to it!"

I have deleted almost everything from SOAMANAGER (including SAPLOGONPROFILE, BUSINESS SCENARIO, SYSTEM CONNECTION PS_IDE_800) - but still this message is displayed, hence I am not able to run installation wizard through.

When I try to create a System Connection manually, the system tells me that PS_IDE_800 already exists - but it's not showing in the table.

Where I am missing something?

Regards

Tariq Maqsood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

did you also delete the Account Assignment (Service Administration -> User Account Management)?

Can you create a system connection with another name (e.g. PROSYS_IDE_800).

Thanks,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you any update on this issue?

We have exactly the same proble?

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi François

I could create another system with another name, but could not create a system with the same name, as system keep issuing the waring about, that the system already exists.

Fortunately I had a snapshot of the system before doing the deletion, I restored that image and retried the whole scenario and it worked.

Rgrds

Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi François,

can you check table "srt_syst_appl" and see if there is an entry for your system still there? if yes, can you try to delete it and check if you can recreate the system now from SOAMANAGER?

Thanks,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger

I think there is a bug somewhere, because I have now the same scenario. Although the table is clear, no entry exists, but the account cannot be deleted.

Rgrds

Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

yes, it really looks like a bug. We are already looking into one potential issue. Maybe you could also create a CSN / OSS ticket so that we can take a look at your system and investigate? Just sent me an email with the ticket numer.

Thanks,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody able to delete the Account Name. I am having the same issue.

"Account ACCOUNT_S13CLNT800 couldn't be deleted, because at least one assignment still exists to it"

Kindly suggest if you are able to do it.

Below tables are also blank:

u2022 srt_syst_appl

u2022 SRT_SYSTEM_DIR

u2022 SRT_DEST_DIR

Regards,

Gagan