cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 7.0 on AS Java 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on the CRM 7.0 masterguide - the base AS Java is 7.0/7.01. But when your EP is running on a 7.3 AS Java - does this mean that the CRM 7.0 Web is no longer compatible with the AS Java 7.3. Is this correct? Or is this an acceptable scenario.

Looks like a version conflict in the ramp-up roadmap - but I could be wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think CRM 7.0 will still run on NW 7.0X.

Portal can integration application on NW 7.0x, CE7.2, or NW 7.3, Because portal is a container, doesn't care about the Java AS version.

So don't worry about it.

You can find the info in NW 7.3 Master guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This would actually be an acceptable scenario - CRM 7.0 Java components on NW 7.3 Java.

But for this there have to be few modifications so that the CRM Java components sit on the 7.3 Java.

The NW 730 Enablement for Suite 7.0 (including CRM 7.0) would be out sometime in July wich would match you requirements.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for response on this.

Would you happen to have an official SAP release note regarding the needed modification for CRM 7.0 Java components? I wasn't able to find one - and I'll look for the enablement suite.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, the only official note communicating this not yet available externally. But yes a note is in process and would be out soon (in July most probably).

Regards,

Srikishan