cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mandatory condition mwst is missing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiii experts

i m practicing on ideas 1000, and i have using 1000 as a standard data.

mwst is 0 in xd01

mwst is 0 in mm01

mwst is not mandatory in v/08

price for material has been updated in vk11 also.

but still an error is coming of mwst mandtory condition is missing?

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the country code is assign to plant ,Check the pricing procedure containg the condition type Check the condition record of the condition type MWST,

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to your question, I think either you dont want to maintain MWST or you have to enter that condition type manually in the item condition screen. if you dont want this message, then go to details of your pricing procedure and uncheck 'Required' entry field. then this error will not come. I think this is an warning message(green). so you have to maintain it manually. Again, if you are unable to enter it manually, mean if system doesn't allow, then go to v/08 details of MWST. and go to 'changes which can be made' tab> then change 'manual entries' field C (manual entry has priority) instead of D (not possible to process manually). If any further query plz let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether plant is entered at the line item level. If it is entered. Go to analysis tab through the pricing procedure and check if the condition says "Requirement routine 008 not fulfilled".

Regards,

Shantanu

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As JP pointed out, please do pricing analysis. there is a possibility of requirement not fulfilled. You can check the details of requirement assigned in pricing procedure near to the MWST condition.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try Pricing analysis in your sales doc

To conduct a pricing analysis:

- Go to the item pricing screen (condition tab)

- choose Edit - Analysis.

The system displays a list of all condition types that apply to the item (based on the configuration of the corresponding pricing procedure in Customizing for Sales).

For detailed information about a particular condition type, choose Goto - Details.

Check what is missing in access seq maintained for Cond. Type MWST?

Thanks & Regards

JP