Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block all customer for all transactions

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In my company we were using customer account group Z006 for our indirect customers. In 3 years we created 45000 customers. Now we decided to use One time customer in replacement of indirect customer.

My requirement is that now we want to block all 45000 thousand customers for all transactions in future. No user could make sale order or enter payment using Z009 customer. please give any solution.

Block customer in XD05 is not acceptable for me as number of customers is very high.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would use MASS or do it by LSMW.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in MASS we can change the values and i think LSMW is also for data uploading for uploading new data or change the old one. If there is a way to block in LSMW or MASS please tell me the steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do LSMW using t.code XD05, it will block all customers for all sales areas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Archiving will not happen for master data which is having any sort of open items and also the standard reports are not affected by archiving.Pl check.

There is a temporary database where archived data is stored.Take help of basis team.

Regards,

Siraj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying and suggesting me such ideas. I will check and update the forum accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at the huge volume of customers i suggest "Customer archiving" to be a option than blocking the customers.This will also reduce the database load.I suggest because now you are looking at onetime customer as option.

Regards,

Siraj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to perform Customers Archiving? and what will be the effect on old data and reporting and will it be excluded from all reports too in future?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moazzamjii

It is possible to set blocks using MASS or XD99. This is very easy.

Go to XD99, select "Customer Master Sales Data" and click on "Fields". There select "Order block" (KNA1-AUFSD) and execute.

Now against the customer tab, click on "Multiple selection", maintain the customer codes and execute (or copy the customer master numbres into Single values). Maintain "01" against New Values and press Carry out Mass change (6th icon from left) and save.

Now for those customers, sale order cannot be created.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archiving is not a good idea. If there is any open items agains the customers, you will end up with many errors.

I still suggest set MASS Block