cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent Production order deletion from rrp3 and rrp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue is that production orders(without release) have been deleted by somebody from RRP3 or RRP4 Transactions.How to prevent this without restricting user access? Is there anyway to find it in log?I checked in RRPLOG1.But it is showing the planning log and no details about deletion.

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Production order is firmed receipt element and it is created in ECC and transfered to APO. So you cannot delete production order by using standarad tools in /SAPAPO/RRP3 or /SAPAPO/RRP4.

Yes it is possible to delete production order from livecatche by using function module delete incon orders but not using RRP3 or RRP4.

Once order is tecoed or closed it will be removed from APO automaticaly.

Are you sure it has been deleted from APO.

Run CCR and if it is in open state in ECC it will error order not in APO. You can push the order to APO.

You can try out to delete production order in APO using RRP3 or RRP4 in your test system it will not allow even if it is not released.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

My question is how to prevent production order deletion from RRP3/RRP4?I have tested it in Quality and production also.It is happening.Is there any config setup to prevent deletion?

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use BADI /SAPAPO/RRP_SRC_EXIT / method RRP_USEX_CHECK_MATLOC to control

which orders / order types / products etc are allowed to be changed.

Regards.

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkadesh,

Is yours a discrete mfg scenario?

Are you using MRP based planning heuristic ?

If yes then In its customization of heuristic (/sapapo/cdpsc11) in reuse mode select "Use suitable receipt elements". If unreleased receipt elements are getting deleted then its possible that the resue mode is set to " delete unfixed receipts".

let me know if this helps.

-Vinay

Answers (0)