cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPPE ( Integrated Product and Process Engineering)

shailesh_thakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Has anybody worked on iPPE?

Currently I am working on iPPE but got stuck up while trasfering the iPPE model to BOMs. It's not working?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

Are you still working on iPPE?

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh,

Please let me know what scenario you want to apply and which version of ECC or R/3 you are using.

From a technical perspective you need to make sure a couple of settings:

1. in a non-industry system please activate the PLM extension in the IMG

2. Please make sure that accesses are maintained at all header levels within iPPE

3. Check the settings of the PPECS transaction: the check for status must be deactivated (or you need to set all statuses to green alternatively)

4. When using Variant assemblies, there's a note to enable the transfer as well.

Kind regards,

Frank Spiegel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Spiegel,

I have a similar situation like Shailesh, can you please explain a bit more on the first point about the activation of PLM extension in the IMG ie., how to reach the node in the IMG...

i use ECC 5.0 and the scenario is Filter for conversion to BOMs, the error message in PPECS is ' Explosion parameters for iPPE extraction are missing '

Many Thanks!

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are currently developing a program that is creating an Individual Object Structure (including BOM-items) from an iPPE Product structure.

Thereafter the IOS can be compared with an iPPE structure

In both cases the iPPE structure can be filtered first using classifications and documents.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I implemented the iPPE, but not with BOM's. How will you apply the iPPE?

Ruud Pronk