cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the created queries in SQVI after SAP GUI Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem when I update my SAP GUI (7.10 -> 7.20)

After the upgrade, I can't find anymore the queries in SQVI. The liste is totally emptied...

Could you help me to find them? Or plz, just tell me I deleted them T_T

Thanks in advence.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Aludis,

i cannot imagine sapgui has anything to do with the list of querys in SQVI, but just in case, are you using the latest patch for 720? Are you logging on with the same user in 710 and in 720? Have you tried to log on from different pc and different GUI-versions?

kind regards

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your reply, but the situation didn't change... it's really strange...

We used the same PC to logon with 720, I'm sure that the parameters of SAP GUI are good, everything works correctly except SQVI. No problem with LSMW or SCAT... The most important point, this problem appears on all PC with 720 upgrade! So, it's not a local problem...but we didn't touch anything on server...maybe it was just a coincidence, somebody did something on the server in the same time of SAP GUI Upgrade...

For now, we copied the lost queries from QUALITY (it's not the last version T_T but it's better than nothing!) And we still don't know where is the source of problem.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Alu