Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scap qty notifiation automaticaly

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts

I want to know wether it is possible to create quality notifiation automatically for the qty entered in scrap on production order

confirmation by using trasaction CO11N

If it possible please tell me how we can achieve it and what are the setting required for that

Thanks in Advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quality Notification do not have any control on production order confirmation.

You can manually create notification entering production order number as a reference object or you have to record the defect for automatically creating it.

Edited by: Sujit Gujar on May 6, 2011 3:04 PM

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

From your reply it is cleared that while we entering any defet notification will be created auto matically

so here we can enter production order as refrence no: so that system fetch all information from the production order.

One more thin i want to clear

Production people will enter confirmation and they decide how much yield qty and scrap with reasone in this case how qm departmnet will come to know

Bcz i am new to QM

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you look at the production order in QA02 you will come to know the Qty scrapped & remaining QTY which is the Inspection lot Qty.

But what could be the purpose of knowing scrapped QTy apart from the Inspection lot Qty.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply

my aim is that if any scrap qty entered while confirmation system has to trigger a automatic notification with respective with production order

hope i make clear

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

By std SAP its not possible !!

Answers (0)