cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cj74 background job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am running CJ74 report , on running front end it is fetching every coloumn value but when i am running it as background job with same input value and same layout and checking output by spool request then for coloumn work date (actual day of work) has no value i.e. work date coloumn is blank.

also is there a way to download in xl from spool graphical display so that the format in xl be good allignment.

With Thanks,

Vivek

Edited by: vivek tripathi on May 6, 2011 9:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I am not sure which column (work date) you are talking about. I could not see any column as work date. You can very well download this report to excel but it wont be a formatted one. You will have to download it and then do the formatting. You can download it by following the path,

Run transaction SM37, select your job and click on "Spool". This will take you to the Spool Requests list. Under the column "Type" click on the icon "ABAP List". This will display the report. Once here, click on System -> List -> Save -> Local File and save the report in Excel.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gokul,

i know how to export in xl but due to header data of spool coloumn are not coming in proper way there are spaces between coloumns and some times data of one coloumn went to other.

But my main qus is for blank coloumn of actual day of work (work date) coming during back ground job where as in front run it contains data if you check in change layout you will get coloumn actual day of work (work date).

if you or any one has any idea to rectify it,please let me know.

Thanks

Vivek

Answers (0)