cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off current user partner determination as "Requester" in SDCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Solman guru's,

When i am in tcode crmd_order and create a SDCR (change request), the field for business partner function "Requester" is filled automatically with the current user after accepting the SDCR document.

I would like to turn off this partner determination, and would like to know how i can do this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is controlled by partner determination procedure

please goto spro in solman

here search for partner determination procedure in service desk node

now as per standard the partner det proc will be SDCR0001goto partner function procedure

look for column partner sequence in front of Requestor remove the access sequence

Hope your prob is solved

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this can be addressed through the copy control configuration for the change document type.

In SPRO check your settings in:

SAP Solution Manager->Scenario specific settings->Change Request Management->Extended Configuration->Change Transaction Types->Copy Control for Change request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, experts!

Is the current user partner determination applied in all statuses of SDCR document? Or only in case when in the copy control configuration (SAP Solution Manager->Scenario specific settings->Change Request Management->Extended Configuration->Change Transaction Types->Copy Control for Change request Management) the Action "SAVE_PARTNER" for the certain status is configured in the Assign Actions subfolder.

I guess, this action "SAVE_PARTNER" doesn't work. But I think it should.

Thank you.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy controls are used mainly when you are creating an SDMJ or normal corr from SDCR so you can copy one partner from SDCR to SDMJ etc.

But in case you just entering CRMD_ORDER then requestor is captured with partner determination settings

as i have mentioned earlier

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to save current user, who edits document, as a business partner. Using partner determination settings it's not possible, I thnk.

So we need to use the copy control configuration.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well

It is quite possible just do the following

use an access sequence taking the current user BP as input and assign this Access sequence to your partner like requestor etc in partner determination

OR goto partner determination procedure

choose requestoer

take the standard access sequence 0004 User from dropdown and assign it

I hope your doubt is clear now.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on May 27, 2011 4:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar, thank you for the answer, it's really useful.

But we need to assign a current user not at the moment of creation of document, but when first user open the message for editing.

Actually, we'd like to use this function to assign current user as, for example, Message Processor in ZLFN document (modified SLFN Service Desk notification).

I know, this can be customized using copy control settings, but every time user open the message for editing the system asks question to change Message Processor by the current user. We would like to change Message Processor only once and not to ask this question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution: it's necessary to create PPF action via SPPFCADM to set the "In Process" status for ZLFN.

And make necessary settings in "Using partner functions" in copy control settings to automatically set current user as Message Processor when the user performs the action "Set In Process".