cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table row is not highlighted when a row is clicked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am displaying sales order header and Item details in 2 tables in two different views. The row in the header table is highlighted when a row is clicked, but its not happening with item table. I have written a code in the onselect method of the tables to get user's selection and store it in a temp context element. Every thing is working fine even though the selected row is not highlighted it brings up the correct index clicked by the user. I want that to be highlighted when its clicked. Wat can be done for this?.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use

SET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX on wddomodify view.

Edited by: anshulkaistha on May 6, 2011 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to capture the index of table row on click. And then set lead selection by index.

-Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anshul,

The index part and all working fine... it gives me the selected index even though it is not highlighted..... lead selection by index where to set this?....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting current index, i mean selected index right. after that use this statement.

your_node->set_lead_selection_index( lv_index ). // lv_index is your index.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

the problem still persist. I have handled the click event in a separate event handler method then how will i use this code in wdmodifyview?.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

use that code in the event handler wher you have captured the index value. it will work there also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anshul,

Sorry i tried that code in the event handler method and even in wddomodifyview method but no reaction. hitting my head on my monitor now LOL :-)....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try this out -

SET_SELECTED of if wdcontext_node and pass the index number and flag as abap true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lekha,

I am sorry lekha that didnt work....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once lead selection of that node, and in table properties check SELECTIONMODE PROPERTY once.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

lead selection checkbox is checked for that node. and wat shud i set for the selection mode property i have kept it as auto...

cheers

thri,

Edited by: Thrinathkumark on May 6, 2011 6:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both SELECTIONCHANGE BEHAVIOUR and SELECTIONMODE properties of TABLE should be AUTO.

Header Table is working fine na.. Compare both table properties once, if you miss anything.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

No use everything is fine but still its not getting highlighted.