Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Creation

kalyana_chakravarthy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I want to do quality inspection for FG without result recording. For this, I am using a Z inspectiion type (Withoug inspection plan). When I do the manual GR (MB31) for this FG, inspection lot is not genereated & the stock is going to unrestricted rather than to quality. I have made the necessary settings like inspection type active, tick mark for post to insp & preferred insp type but, not working.

Kindly help me in solving this

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

First, you need to assign your Z inspection type to inspection origin 04 in customizing for QM (view V_TQ33). (Inspection origin 04 is assigned to goods receipt and this cannot be changed.) For the Z inspection type to be selected automatically, one thing you can do is to check the type as the preferred inspection type in the inspection setup of the material masters. QM user exits may also be used in order to select the inspection type conditionally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DearKalyan,

For creating automatic QM lot during GR against Production Order, you need to maintain Inspection setup (04) in Quality Management view during material master creation. Please check weather you have maintained the same or not?

Regards,

R Haneesh

kalyana_chakravarthy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Haneesh,

If I use 04 as my inspectiion type then, I have to create inspection plan & then, result recording but, my requirement is UD without result recording so, I have a Z inspection type whiich is without inspectionplan. With 04 , I am able to do create inspection lot but, my requirement is I need inspection lot to be created from Z inspection type.

Regards

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalyan,

Remove the check box under the inspection type Inspection with task list.. then u will be able to to UD without inspection plan.. and check box post to inspection stock is active or not for your inspection type... and make it prefered inspection type and check.

Thanks & Regards,

Sampath

Edited by: sampath s on May 9, 2011 11:38 AM

kalyana_chakravarthy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sampath,

Thanks for the input. As mentioend earlier, the Z inspection type is having tick mark on post to inspection stock & also the preferred inspection type is also having tick mark in the material master. Inspect by task list in untick. Even though the inspection lot is not created & the stock is going to unrestricted instead of quality.

Regards

Kalyan

Edited by: Kalyana Chakravarthy on May 11, 2011 8:32 AM

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear if all the basic settings are intact then try to do the new GR and check the results may be because the GR date was earlier than the settings made date.

Cheers

KK

kalyana_chakravarthy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your inputs. Keep going

Regards

Kalyan