cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with application deploy

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem. I'm migrating a local project to NWDI and after i migrate all my stuff when i try to deploy the following error appears and the deployment is aborted.

Result
=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/MCASTI~1/CONFIG~1/Temp/temp46205ve.com.movistar~CreacionUsuarioPortalEAR.ear
Aborted: development component 'CreacionUsuarioPortalEAR'/'ve.com.movistar'/'PD1_SRVP_D'/'20110505203941'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application ve.com.movistar/CreacionUsuarioPortalEAR.. Reason: Application alias [WSCreateUserPortal/Config1] for application [ve.com.movistar/CreacionUsuarioPortalEAR] already exists in the HTTP Provider Service. The application that holds this alias is [sap.com/CreacionUsuarioPortalEAR].; nested exception is: 	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed: 
Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Do my basis team have to do an undeploy of the application on the server or this is another problem.

Regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, you have to undeploy the old ones.

Answers (0)