cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test notes is not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people!

I´m creating a test plan on stwb_2, but the Test notes on Documentation Type is not displayed for me to select my template.

Someone knows how can I solve this problems?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard!

I solve this problem... I went to t-code and the SAPScript was selected.... Then I just selected "Editor in SAP Knowledge Base" and just worked.

Thank so much for your help

Thalles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure I have completly understood your problem so I hope this does not side track you.

All Document Types that you want to use in your project must be defined in the Project Standards. Use t-code SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and create your template. Make sure that the template is listed in the "Project Documentation Types" table. You can then assign the custom template to your test plan.

If the field to assign the Test Note is missing in the test plan creation screen this is probably due to configuration settings. Go to t-code STWB_SET, select "Notes" and click change. If the setting is SAPScript then you should change this to "Editor in SAP Knowledge Base" and select the approiate options. The field in the creation screen should now be there.

If I have missunderstood the problem please let me know.

Good luck,

Rich Labib

Edited by: Richard Labib on May 7, 2011 4:43 PM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you not able to find your test case uploaded in solar02

check the doc type selected for uploaded scripts

and the one used by you in Test Plan generation

but if it is a diff problem Can you elaborate more

Hope it helps