cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NETWEAVER TRIAL 7.02 Connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ! First of all let me tell that I installed in a Windows 7 enterprise enviorment (64bits)

I installed my SAP netweaver, everything was working fine, then I deleted the user accounts that were created in windows and it stopped working (wsaeconnrefused). So I reinstall it and Im trying to log but all Im getting is the wsaeconnrefused error.

I checked the services related to SAP, they are running, the service file located in windows/system32... is also correct. I dont know what else could be.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well I unistalled the whole system because no matter what I couldnt login. Sadly now everytime I try to install the system the whole system freeze in the start instance phase ( I left the computer a whole day and night waiting for the process to finish) and still nothing.

I have unistalled / cleaned registry, manually deleted files,etc. but nothing seems to work.

Any help is appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I was able to install the system when I tried to login using SAP GUI I got the initial problem (connection refused) went to the SAP management and I see the system is not in green so I try to start it and a console pops asking me for my OS user and pass (I have no pass) so I try to log but I get:

Start failed:2

Invalid credentials

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: juanmanuelsanchez on May 12, 2011 7:55 PM

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to enter the password of nspadm which you have entered during installation. If you are not able to get it then you can reset the password of this user and then enter the new password.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don´t have the password, use another user to start the system like administrator.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should check the trace file first to make sure that Sap Application is running properly. Check the files start with dev_w* on Work directory and paste the last few line which contains errors. If application is running properly then may be firewal or antivirus will stopping the connection. So you have to check.

Regards,

Subhash