cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML error when posting a SUS PO Confirmation

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are on SRM 7 and ECC EhP 4 and implemented MM-SUS.

I managed to confirm a SUS order succesfully.

But when this order is transfered to ECC I'm getting the following errors:

in SMQ2:

XI Error DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE.ABAP: Queue stopped

in SXI_MONITOR:

<FAULT_TEXT>Error in an XI interface: Exception occurredA:BBP_PD:007 -No data found A:BBP_PD:017 -The document does not exist; check entries E:BBP_PD:044 -Object 0003216635 does not exist Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

0003216635 is the Purchase order number in ECC.

Any idea what might be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

The maping in PI was not done properly

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

I'm sorry for the confusion.

What I ment is that when I create the order confirmation in SUS via the portal it is issuing a message saying that the order was confirmed. But acually the process didn't go through succesfully due to this error message.

In the meantime I have spent one hour with the PI consultant trying to debug this error.

We found out that the system is calling at least 2 function modules which are trying to seach for a PO number in SRM. The system is actually searching for a PO using object type BUS2201 (purchase order). Because it can not find it it is throwing ths error message. Since we are on the classic scenario (no PO in SRM) there are no PO's available in SRM. That explains the error. But I don't understand why the system is looking for a PO in SRM while this is only available in ECC.

The system is calling the FM BBP_PROCDOC_LOCK

on line 15: i_object_type = c_po

c_po refers to a PO number in SRM.

I hope that I have given you some insights in order to help me solf this issue.

Kind regards,

Djurick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Djurick,

Thats okay. Not an issue.

Request you to list down all steps you have done to set up the MM-SUS scenario, so that I can verify where you might have missed something. Pl be elaborate.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

I'm getting these messages in the SUS system.

I suspect it has somthing to do with the Proxy settings in PI.

I'm gonna check that with the PI Guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So this means that the PO response has not been successful, but you had mentioned in your query that you were able to post a PO response successfully. (That was misleading).

Anyways yes ask the PI guys to check if the Proxy is active and the scenario is running and configured correctly.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply.

These entries have already been maintained.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl specify in which system are you getting this error?

Also has the XML PO confirmation flown out successfully from SUS system?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Djurick,

Have you done the following settings?

Pl check if the Event Schema is defined for transaction type PO confirmation and SUS invoice.Else maintain the following entries.

Go to SRM IMG>SRM Server> Cross Application Basic settings> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management>define events.

SUS PO Confirmation

ASN_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : The Deadline for Sending a Shipping Notification for a Confirmed Purchase Order has Expired

CONF_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : Following Performance of a Service, the Service Entry was not Created on Time

ERROR_OCURRED : An Error has Occurred

SENT : SENT

Regards,

Nikhil