cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration to take output printout fastly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Help me in taking the output printouts fast because my enduser is printing more than 1000 quotations per day.

Currently they are printing through VA22 and Issue output and choosing the printer...

This makes then spend more hours on this path. Any other way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use program SD70AV1A in SA38 to mass print of sales documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I have to take printout after every single quotations.

Step:1 Create quotation

Step:2 Quotation printout

Step:3 Quotation approval

Step:4 Sales order

Step:5 Order Confirmation printout

In above scenario, Enduser are printing the quotation and order confirmation after every single transactions. They are not printing in mass level.

They are following the below path:

Va22 -> Enter -> Extras -> output ->header and final configuration and again

Va22 ->salesdocument ->issue outpu To -> click print.

Is there any quick way to print rather following this big path?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VV22, select the output type and go to the details. Select the dispatch time as 4 and check the box print immediately. By this way, when the user saves the quotation, the system automatically prints. They need not select the menu option to print.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 other options you can follow.

1) You can set the dispatch time on the output type to be "on save". So when the user saves the doucment after the output type has been determined, it will automatically print out the doucment. RIght now you have it set to a manual process per your description.

2) You can set this up for bacth processing as well and set the batch to run every 15 min, or whatever your requirement may be and it will pick up those items that are available for pint and will spit them out to the specified printer in the output.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

I have tried with T.code VV11 for Quotation output.

My condition type is ZN00. When Pass entry of this Condition type. System throws the following error

"There are no access sequences for condition type ZN00"

Kindly Help to identify and create access sequence and assign.

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Maintain one of the following access sequence based on your business requirement in the [ Output Type - General Data Tab - Access sequence |https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5wCmYJ-6dlMWUxZDdhNzUtZDA0ZC00ZGFmLWJmMTktNzc2NDU4YjU0ODNh&sort=name&layout=list&num=50] :

0001 - SalesOrg/DistrCh/Div/Customer

0002 - Order Type

0003 - SalesOrg/Customer

0004 - SalesOrg/Sales Order Type

0005 - Credit Control Area

0008 - Credit check

0009 - SalesOrg./Cust./Order type

Thanks & Regards

JP