Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available to Deploy Quantities

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have two locations that supply products to a depot. One supplier is own plant and the other is an external vendor.

In order to do production planning, we have taken this vendor into APO.

Situation is like this.

The vendor uploads the ready stock every day in our APO system.

Yesterday he uploaded a stock of 100 nos. We issued a PO on him for 50 nos. He has dispatched the material yesterday. He posted an inbound delivery against PO in our R3 system.

Now the product view shows an entry "PO Memo" of 50 nos when I view the product at Depot (receiving) location. However there is no change in the category of this at vendor location. When I view the product at vendor location, I still see the order as a requirement of category ConRel.

So yesterday evening vendor had a ready stock of 50 (100 available - 50 delivered). During the day vendor manufactured 20 more. Thus the stock with vendor today morning is 70 (50 balance + 20 manufactured). So he uploads the stock of 70 today morning.

This 70 is free stock available with the vendor (after having dispatched 50 yesterday). However the dispatched material has not reached the depot and no GR is yet done.

Due to this the yesterday's PO is still appearing as ConRel at vendor location. Consequently when I have 70 stock, system shows ATD quantity as 20 (70 stock - 50 ConRel).

We want ATD Issue quantity to be shown as 0. Which it is showing as 50.

Has anybody worked with this situation?

Regards,

Nitin Thatte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following changes would be happen on each stage automatically.

Supply location Receiving location

1)Publish to R/3 BI -ConRel-Stock transport order BF -PchOrd-Order item schedule line

2)outbound-supply plant EQ-StkTrsfDel-Replenishment delivery BF-PchOrd-Order item schedule line

3)PGI in supply location EQ -StkTrsfDel-Replenishment delivery AH-PO memo-Shipping Notification

As sson as you receive material in target location PO will gos off from the system and stock will be updated.

after GI in supply location still you can see ATD issues as 50 qty since category EQ is assigned with ATI in std.

Regards

Thennarasu.M

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thennarasu,

Thanks for the reply.

what I am referring to is a supplier who is not a part of our R/3 system. I mean he is mapped as vendor (Not plant) in R/3 system. We have transferred vendors to APO as APO location.

Since the vendor is not on R/3, he does not post any goods issue.

We have asked him to create inbound delivery in our R/3 system against the PO. This changes the status f PO in APO at receiving plant (as Shipping notification) but in sending location in APO it is still shown as PO. In APO planning book, the same order is seen as "in transit" at receiving location. But not in sending location

We want it to disappear from sending location when the inbound delivery is posted.

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Though vender is modeled as location in APO.R/3 point of view you modled as normal procurement process and not a stock transfer. so it wont update receipts in sending location(vendor) of APO. ConRel is called stock transfer order and it will be updated only when you have sto process in R/3.

In your case you can remove theses category (BI-ConRel , EQ-StkTrsfDel) from ATI category group. may be you can create new category group and assign to vendor locations. so that theses categorys will not be shown in ATD issues.

As you are following different process in APO and R/3 , ConRel can not be updated automatically .may be you can do some developements..

Regards

Thennarasu