cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel export/Import for exchange directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have executed the homogeneous system copy(Win08/Ora 11) on ECC6 EHP4 and in order to speed up the process i have selected the parallel export/Import option on target system as export on source system is been executing by some other vendor.

During Import abap phase it's displaying as" waiting -- mins for packahe data in exhange directory" as i have provided the path during input phase of "communication parameters for Import" in Exchange directory as <export directory>/Data.

is this correct path and i have read some where that <TABART>.SQL will be generated if on source system the same parallel expot/import option has enabled.And i couldn't find *.SQL files on export directory.

Does it mean that guy who is executing on source system has not consider this option/not generated the SQl file with SMIGR_CREATE_DDL ?

NB: i am executing import with SAPINST

Regards,

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Dheeraj,

did you resolve this issue??

Regards,

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dheeraj,

Kindly check in the export directory path, whether <package>.SGN files been generating or not .

Also, we can check in exportmonitor.log.After export of individual pacakge, log says package transfered to network share directory.Even if it not merntions in log, parallel exp/imp not possible

If it generates, parallel import will happen;If not, it will not.

Its nothing to do with SQL files.

Regards

Ram