cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CJ02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying assign settlement type AUC to the WBS element with category FXA(Fixed assets). But i am getting an error

'Enter Valid Value for Settlement type'. I can only see settlement types 'PRE' and 'FUL' , not AUC.

since the Asset is defined as AUC with Investment profile attached i would like to assign to settlement type AUC. where can i configure this ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Checkout your settlement profile whether you have activated those settlement object in it or not.If you have not activated , activate it and run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not do this.

since your WBSE is an investment measure (as you said, invst prof is attached), once you release this, AUC gets created automatically.

You need not enter anything in the settlement rule but need to execute "Automatic" settlement for the WBSE. system takes the AUC as receiver.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, So you mean i don't need to define settlement rule in CJ02?.

Do i need to execute directly from CJ88? but when i try to execute CJ88 it give message saying ' Everything settle/nothing to settle' do i need to post anything here?

Regards

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you dont need to maintain the settlement rule in CJ02 & can directly execute CJ88 with settlement type "Automatic".

Regarding the "nothing to settle" error, do you have any actuals posted on this WBSE for the relevant settlement period?

Cross check in CJI3. There should be some, if you want to carry out settlement.

regards

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have maintained settlement profile and settlement strategy in the project profile, then just run CJB1 or CJB2 to generate settlement rule automatically.

once settlement rule generated you can see system status SETC on WBSE. similarly once Auc generated WBSE will have system status AUC

If your WBSE has got SETC / AUC system status then just run CJ8G / CJ88 for settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of an investment project AUC gets created automatically once you release the WBS that has got the investment profile attached. As far as the settlement rule generation goes, you do not need to enter it manually. The rule gets automatically created when you run the first settlement. For every subsequent settlement run the costs accumulated on the WBS are then settled to the AUC and at the end these are finally settled to a Fixed Asset (FXA).

Regarding the error message "Nothing to settle....", check the report CJI3 or any standard Plan/Actual report and see if there are any actuals posted on the particular object (in your case WBS). Check this and revert.