cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slotting scenario in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Please help to understand the business scenario for Slotting in EWM.

Please provide the T codes and step by step and what master data need to be maintained in Product Master .Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd suggest you go through the below help documentation. You can then post process related queries after you get a hang of this functionality.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/48/a8c82151956745e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

We are getting some errors to create unload WT for HUs in /n/SCWM/UNLOAD.

The error is asper the below

"Consolidation group is not defined for storage bin 0011-01-01-A"

We have maiintained the below entries in SCM Customizing(SPRO)-EWM-Masterdata-Activity areas-Assign Storage Bins to Activity Areas

Here we have given the folloing data

WH No EWM1

Activity area 0001

sequence 9

Storage type 0011

the following is error message

>>>>>>>>>> Start of action "Set Status 'HU Loaded/Unloaded'" at 27.05.2011 09:50:15 >>>>>>>>>>

Document successfully locked for editing

Consolidation group is not defined for storage bin 0011-01-01-A

Product WT creation for HU 731 failed

Action "Set Status 'HU Loaded/Unloaded'" not completed successfully; for details, see log

Please help in this regard

Jonnakuti Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in the configuration whether a consolidation group has been assigned to the 'activity area'?

SPRO -> EWM -> Activity areas -> Assign Storage bins to activity areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have assigned the as you said above , but we are facing the same error

Please help in this regard

Jonnakuti Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd assume since you keyed in the consolidation group after the creation of the storage bin, the consolidation group has not taken any effect. Can you re-create the bin and ensure the activity area is appropriately assigned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Does anyone have a solution for the above mentioned issue?

My system also displays this error message, so I'd like to know if and how it was eventually solved.

Thanks & regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

You have to sort the storage bins in the below path +scm easy access-ewm-master data--storage bin---sort storage bins

Once you do that the storage bin will be assigned to the consolidation group through activity area.

I hope you maintained consolidation group to acitivity area under SCM IMGExtended Warehouse ManagementActivity Areas-Assign Storage Bins to Activity Areas-pull consolidation groups..

Regards,

Jothiswaran.

Answers (0)