cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query regarding transport of customizing data to another client

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some queries related to transport of workbench and Customizing data to another client. As I am new to SDN forum, I am not sure if this is the right forum to post my query. Kindly let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a grey area between ABAP development and system (Netweaver) administration. Normally it's OK to post in ABAP General, but always look for previous discussions of your questions before posting.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! After going through the list of forums a bit more carefully, I felt that mt query should have been posted to "Software Logistics" forum.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, I wasn't even aware of the "Software Logistics" subforum for Netweaver. It is not frequented much, but seems to be the perfect home for questions about the CTS (that are not related to ABAP development at the same time, e.g. object dependencies).

So, thank you too

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, "Software Logistics" appears to be the appropriate forum for CTS, but unfortunately, I have not received any responses yet for the query I posted there! I may have to excercise some patience, as not too many appear to frequent that forum. In the maen time, I am continuing to work on the answer to my queries and have already some progress in that. Thanks a lot for your help.