cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

archived fi_documnt documents retrieval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am doing the fi_documnt archiving,the write job got cancelled because of the system restart.so job got cancelled.

But still I have deleted atleast the written files.Afer that I found that I have archived the extra doc also.So trying to read the documents from sara but it is taking too much time to read.I did not do the post processing also because I have read in the forum that it will delete some more docs also and I am worried so I did not do post processing.Each file is around 1000 mb and also the files are in the diferent server nfs mounted to the local system.After 4-9 hours of run,it is throwing an error "TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY" or some times "TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED".So i could not able to read the data.

Is any other way to read the datas.Since I did not do the post processing,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two things..

1st. If your WRITE job failed you should have fix it status before proceeding any further. What did youd delete? the files in the transfer directory?... you can't play with this you need consistency.

2nd. You need to create infostructure to populate the contents of the archived data. this is essential.

I think you should be careful and talk to an experienced archiving consultant before proceeding any further.

Regards

Juan