cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR not replicated in ERP, Stock updated in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We can not able to move the Stock information from EWM to ERP as we have completed the Goods receipt in EWM (IDR activation, IDO and Warehouse Task and confirmation)

We have verified the staus of IDOC in EWM ( T code SLG1) , it says the error message as per the below

-

An RFC destination could not be specified for the logical system E6SCLNT900

Message no. B1550

Diagnosis

An RFC destination should be specified for the logical system E6SCLNT900. This could not be done in this case. E6SCLNT900 is not your local logical system and this system is not included in the relevant Customizing tables.

Procedure

Check:

RFC destination

Port definitions

oubound partner profile of message type SYNCH for this logical system

-

We have done the settings for 1) RFC destination,2) Port definitions, 3) oubound partner profile of message type SYNCH for this logical system

Even though the above settings were done, we are getting the error message. Please let us know the cause and remedy if any..

Thanks

Jonnakuti Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the RFC configuration?

1. Use SM59

2. ABAP Connections

3. Locate the logical system

4. Verify target host and/or IP address of the logical system, in the 'technical settings' tab

5. Click 'connection test' to verify the connection (if there are errors, you'll be notified)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

Thank you for your reply. I have checked as you mentioned . Remote/connection Test is perfectly working for both the systems

Please let us know , if any other settings missed.or let us know the setup steps sequence and details I will check it again

Thanks and Regards

Jonnakuti Raju

Edited by: Jonnakuti Raju on May 6, 2011 2:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the steps in both ECC and SCM systems. Verify the host/server match with each other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Thank you for your response.I have run the remote/connection test in both the systems and working as per the below.

in ECC - SCM client remote connection (if I click) - it automatically takes to SCM system

in SCM - ECC client remote connection (if I click)- it automatically takes to ECC system

Thank you

Jonnakuti Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this:

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have missed settings in WE21 as well logical system wrngly mapped with Message types

Thanks for all the Help. We can able to resolve it

Answers (0)