cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting request to two clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have two clients(100 and 200) in production system.

1. If we transport client-independent request to any client 100 or 200, will it effect entire system?

2. Shall we have to transport client dependent request to production 2 times?( first to 100 and second to 200 via STMS)?

3. Using SCC1 shall we pull the request from client 100 to 200? is it right process in production?

Please advise..Thanks in advance

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two clients(100 and 200) in production system.

1. If we transport client-independent request to any client 100 or 200, will it effect entire system? - yes

2. Shall we have to transport client dependent request to production 2 times?

( first to 100 and second to 200 via STMS)? ..... yes

3. Using SCC1 shall we pull the request from client 100 to 200? is it right process in production? -

yes

1. All Workbench requests are Client-Independant

2. Alll Customization requests are known as Client dependant.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I select to 10 requests at a time for import at what sequence they import?

2. Is it possible, If I want to import a request to both clients 100 and 200 at one time? what is the procedure?

Regards

Veera

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I select to 10 requests at a time for import at what sequence they import? -

Depends on your releasing request it will appear in import Que. What sequence will appear in import Que it will import that sequence.

Is it possible, If I want to import a request to both clients 100 and 200 at one time? what is the procedure?

Its not possible.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veera

You have two clients(100 and 200) in production system.

As Siva said first both option i am completely agree with him but in 3rd option i have some diffreant view

3. Using SCC1 shall we pull the request from client 100 to 200? is it right process in production?

In Production its not recomndate to pull the request from SCC1. Either do it from OS side or use STMS

Regards

Nirav