Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit/Down payment Request

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using credit management and assign a credit limit to the customer all ascenario are working fine.

But one of my material client is selling on advance basis, so here i want that no credit can be utilize and system need a advance payment and than move forward. Advance can be receive before and after saving an order.

can any of my guru suggest that how i will cater this scenario. Is down payment or some thing like that will assist me in that.

Looking for the gurs response.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Any feedback Gurus.

Regards,

Former Member
former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil,

Will follow the path and will back to you soon.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look for this also

kapil

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

- Pls do tell me htat where i fix the condition type AZWR in the pricing procedure, i have already a procedure where PR00 is coming. should it come below this, and did it is statistical or should assign a GL.

- Did my delivery block before FI receive the down payment against down payment request.

Currently I put AZWR below PROO and pu troutine 2 and 48, but it remain having zero value .. pls do comunicate me the whole scenario.

Will really appreciate your response.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

Furthe to previous status, I create a down payment request with billing type FAZ, and after this perform PGI, after this how can I perform the actual invoice, or it would be with reference to order or delivery, and how can i invoice with ref. to delivery as well.

And how would i found the impact on the condition type AZWR..

Looking forward for your positive response.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil and Gurus,

Looking for the response.

Regards,