cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I1d like to set up auto reports in SAP, for example for ZPRV reports.

Is there a tool or programme to set it up or it can be done within SAP?

Some years ago, when I was working with SAP, it was set up to receive a shipment report every morning in email. It's something like that what I'm looking for now.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to your Basis admin and ask them to schedule the report to run in a background job. Email can be set up as 'spool recipient' for the job. An ABAPer might also be able to help (if they have access).

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

agreed with jelina

We also getting some reports in our email daily. Its totaly BASIS and ABAPER work. Ask your ABAPer and BASIS guy to run schedule and give parameters and timelines that what should be the selection creteria for report and after how many time the report should be sent.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you're having trouble with your vehicle seek for advice or do a thorough research to fix the problem. However, not every site can satisfied your needs or can't give the right information that you are looking for. Craving a serious helping of automotive headlines and opinion? There's no single website that captures it all. Try seven sites. It is exactly what the automotive strength that is the High Gear Media community brings to the track. It is significant stuff for both the gear-head and the informal automobile fan. Article source: <a title="High Gear Media network brings you expert auto news and tips" href="http://www.cardealexpert.com/news-information/fyi/high-gear-media-auto-news/">High Gear Media network brings you expert auto news and tips</a>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you.

Actually I know the SAP guys at the co could solve it but they are too busy that's why I tried to find out how it could be set up.

The link was very helpful and I got good tips.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos