cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUT Error at TO Creation from Non-SU to SU managed Storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating TO to move quants from Non-SU Manged Storage type to SU managed Storage type, but at first its giving error saying Enter SUT for storage type. These Non-SU managed Storage types are not having SUT Check but SU Managed storage type is having SUT Check.

I tried to update WM view-2 with SUT and palletization but still issue exists.

I am having batch job for RLAUTA10 where TR is converted to TO but due to above issue , this batch job is getting failed.

I am deseperately trying to find the root cause and fix this asap. Let me know how this issue can be resolved??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

TR are getting create at material staging when Process orders are relsead.

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like I mentioned earlier in my posts, SU's are typically not managed in interim storage types. Apparently, in this case, the PSA is an SU managed location and you are trying to move inventory from a non-SU ST to SU PSA ST. The isse that you are encountering is due to the reason that the palletization data maintained in the material master is defaulted during receipts rather than staging therefore, the SUT field in the TR remains blank. But, due to business reasons you are using SU's in PSA's then you'd have to venture into development options to include SU types during automatic converion of staging TRs into TOs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the TR being invoked (goods receipts?), and is the non-SU managed location an interim (902?901?)?