cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion for header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement in order to be incomplete if any one line item is having pricing missing or incomplete

details

example- If I have 2-3 line items in the sales order and fisrt line item is having a no price or missing price and other two items are ok. then If I could create the delivery for line item 2 and 3 and 1st line item will remain open. anf I can raise the bill for 2nd and 3rd line item.

but my requiement is if anyone lien item is a missing price then I should not be able to create delivery. The order should put on delivery block utill all line items having price complete.

can we add VBAP-NETWR field in sales header incompletion proceudre.

I believe system check the price at item level and no price then that item put on incompletion status and put on delivery block

but how to take care for whole document. any one price is missing then no dlivery no billing.

is this USEREXIT- SAPMV45A-MV45AFZZ is useful?

Reply ASAP..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just ensure that in your pricing procedure, the Condition type - Price (PR00) is mandatory.

And in your incompletion procedure for sales orde items, add the field PRSOK from table VBAP with Screen PKON and status 06

This will make sure that the order cannot be saved if price is missing for any of the line items in the order.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on May 17, 2011 7:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Issue is resolved with MV45AFZ** user exit. I have used one very generic field. Now my order is setting a incompletion block if aything is missing at item level. No Delivery block at overview scress.

but you can not create delivery untill all data is complete.

thanks for help...

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Dixit,

for this specific you will have to implement it on an available user-exit indeed. You can make use of information available in VBUV table as well and set block on Header. You may take care of not duplicating VBUV table as well, it is not very usual then requires a code design.

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but my requiement is if anyone lien item is a missing price then
      I should not be able to create delivery

If you set the incompletion log at item level in OVA2, then the user cannot save the sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

can I know which field I can use to check incompleteness for item level..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the field VBAP- NETWR.

And not able to save the order, you might also need to check check box(incomplete messages) in the order type.

Thanks,

Srini,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Srini,

Read carefully my question.....

I have two items-

L1 - price is complete

L2- Price in Incomplete

what value you will get in headet NETWR, that will be value of first item as it has some net value. so header will never show balnk value in NETWR,

meaning price for item which is completed will get delivered and other item will remain open

but,

I want any missing information at item order should put on delivery block rather than business do not want to delivery any goods to customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I do not any delivery block on header ( that is possible with userexit) but I want order header to be set as Incompletion block at header.

if any information is missing at item level...

regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try setting delivery block at the header level using user exit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP (which can check completeness at item level] in program MV45AFZB.

Regards,