cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE returning error log E/VL/302

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All...

i tried upload serial nos of delivery(VL02N) using bapi (BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGEeverything is fine.

passing parameters values to bapi are correct even checked with the same vlues in se37 its updating. but in the program returing table having error type E ID VL number 302 saying that Delivery number doesnot exist. nothing updating into transaction.

bapi_transaction_commit also i called.

any body can help in this???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Dont take too many delivery numbers which will take lot of time to identify where the error is. Please take one or two and test. First test it within SAP using SE37. Once you get the results expected send the same data to SAP from PI. Also when you send from PI when you send delivery number, it should pad with leading zeros. Else sap will not recognise the delivery number. When you test in sap, it will automatically add the leading zeros, but not with PI. So you need to send the leading zeros for the fields whereever necessary.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I am trying with only one test data..which is already existing in vl02n except serial no. Even itried with leading zero's.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Even i tried with leading zeros same error log.

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

With leading zeros it should work.Pls check wether the communication user is having sufficient authorizations to change delivery or not.

Else you can analyse the reason for the error while debugging BAPI from line PERFORM obdlv_delivery_change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish its working fine..

Thank you very much for that..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are making making changes to the delivery using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE bapi, it expects, those delivery number to be existing in R/3 system.

Probably, some specific Delivery number is not available in R/3, for which you are updating serial numbers. Hence the errors.

Try manually looking for that delivery number in VL02N.

santosh.