cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Recording Work List By Work Centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

My Inspection Plans have two work centres.

Can I run a report which lists how many results (not UD) each work centre has recorded on a particular day?

Thanks

Welshy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quite unique and interesting!

As per my knowledge there is no specific standard report for this. You may have to go with work around- Z report for this. I do have a suggestion. Just check whether feasible.

1. The date on which result recording is carried out gets stored in QAMR table. The field is QAMR-ERSTELLDAT.

2. Work centers 2 in number, means you are dealing with 2 operations.

3. The main task here I think, is to correlate inspection lot number with its work centers which is quite cumbersome, even if you try to link QALS, PLPO, CRHD tables with each other.

4. Node number in table QAMR (field VORGLFNR) is nothing but operation number. Instead of work center if you go with operation number as input, may serve the purpose.

5. Give input as inspection lot number, date of result recording QAMR-ERSTELLDAT and operation (optional)

6. For the given input date if you find any data in QAMR, you may conclude RR is carried out on this date.

7. Rest of the details (material code, material description, vendor etc) you can very well fetch once you know inspection lot number.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try SQVI to set up a query for this. It should work once you get tables connected as Anand has presented.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

QE51N Is a Work List and if a UD is made it disappears, unless you know of a way to show completed Inspection Lots in QE51N?

I have tried QGA2 but this sorts by inspection lot creation date not results recording date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can QE51 Not used ?