cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned orders created at APO side are not coming to the ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting the planned orders generated in the APO in to the ECC side after running the Product Heuristic. Many times I refreshed the stock requirements at ECC side and also APO side but still the planned orders generate has not come to the ECC. I am just new to APO. It would be great help if somebody can help me can guide/advice me on this.

Thanks & Regards

psamp1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the inbound queue in R3 and outbound queue in APO systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check also in /sapapo/CCR those any discrepancies item from ECC to APO. If there are items on your results, select the SEND to APO button.

Also as those previous guys mentioned, you should ensure that youve created an IM for the PO so that it automatically cif in APO and vv.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

As well as Sajeev's reply, you also need to ensure that the Products and Plants you are planning are in an active integration model and that the transactional data you are expecting is also in an active integration model

You can check this by using the transaction CFM5 in ECC, enter your products and plants in the general selection options then tick the checkboxes for Materials, Plants and Planned Orders. On execution the system will tell you if they are in an active model or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you main the distribution definitions for your plants in SPRO in SCM? Just search for 'Maintain distribution definition' in SPRO. Also check if you have stuck queue entries. You can check that using /SAPAPO/CQ