cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Show "Sold-To party" field on the SLFN create screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

When going through the SOLMAN_WORKCENTER to create a new Support Notification (SLFN) there are very few fields avaialble for entry.

I would like the Sold-To party field to be displayed so that it can be entered on creation rather than having to enter this afterwards by editing the message.

How do I make this field visable on the web-dynpro screen, I cannot find a configuration option for that.

regards

Marina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have more than one sold to party for a single ibase? If yes, then try the following steps:

1) disable the ibase based partner determination procedure

2) Implement an action in SPPFCADM using method CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1 and rule 14000148 and BP as your sold to party. You can clone the action for Support team determination from action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED for this requirement.

3) Schedule this action as appropriate.

This will take the parent organization of your ticket creator's BP from your org model and set it as your sold to party.

Flip side, you will have to maintain every ticket creator in your org model. And, if one creator belongs to more than one org unit, this determination will fail.

Good Luck.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Workcenter is more like hardcoded so can't customize need to go for ABAP Dynpro developer to do that

But

why you need to show this or required to be filled from end users because we normally configure this in IB52 tcode and as per the system client this get derived automatically

since in the partner function of SLFN as per standard it takes the value from IB52 or ibase determined.

Anyway let me know if above explanations helps you.

Regards

Prakhar

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign Sold to Party to your solution in IB52 then it will appear automatically.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the thread

[|]

Thanks,

Jansi