REgarding Info update indicator in PO
There is no EVO parameter set in user profile.But still while creating PO ,system still taking Infoupdate indicator in PO.
Please let me know whr this tick is coming from?
Regarding EVO Check sap note;-202173,it may helpful to you
this is from sap notes
The system does not use the default value for the InfoUpdate indicator in the purchase order of the EVO parameter. Customizing in transaction OMFI
Consider the following two scenarios:
There is an info record in the system.
The system looks in table T160V (that is, Customizing in transaction OMFI with user parameter EVO).
1. There is an entry with InfoUpdate indicator 'A':
If an info record exists at plant level, the system overwrites this with the value 'B'.
If no info record exists at plant level, the system proposes the value ' C' by default.
2. There is an entry with a 'blank' InfoUpdate indicator or with the value 'B' or 'C':
The system always transfers Customizing from OMFI.
3. There is no entry (' ... ') and no user parameter is assigned:
The system sets the InfoUpdate indicator with the same logic as for the InfoUpdate indicator 'A'.
There is no info record in your system:
The default value for the info update indicator is determined by Customizing.
1. There is no entry (' ... ') and no user parameter is assigned:
The system sets the InfoUpdate indicator to 'A'.
General logic (independent of the info record):
1. There is a 'blank' entry and no user parameter is assigned:
The settings that are stored for the 'blank' entry are used.
You can choose to make 'blank' the default setting of the InfoUpdate indicator for all users. You can do this by maintaining the InfoUpdate indicator entry as 'blank' for the 'blank' entry in Customizing.
2. The InfoUpdate indicator is 'blank', 'A' ' B ' or 'C' and the condition maintenance for the plant is activated:
If only plant-specific conditions are allowed, the system overwrites the value with 'B'.
If no plant-specific conditions are allowed, the system overwrites the value with 'C'.