SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Collation Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create Data collation report using a standard message type '/ICO/DCDOC'. The Idoc is getting created successfully but it remains in Status '62' and it is not processing further. Can anyone help me on this?

Also if anybody has some documentation on SAP IS OIL interface related documentation please forward it to me

Thanks in advance

Ashish Jain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Larry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

are you using standard interface/ EDI or processing via OGSD interfaces?

BR

Larry

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Larry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

BR

Larry

Larry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

BR

Larry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are using the standard EDI interface now the problem seems to be resolved, however idocs are getting posted with status '51', it seems that using EDI interface OGSd does not allow to create 'SR' report type but when we did customizing using 'ZSR' interface report is getting generated. So if you have anu clue in this please let me know.

Thanks for the help

Ashish Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

are you using the clasic OGSD interfaces or are you using the new OGSD interfaces coming with OGSD release 6.1?

Kind regards,

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorstan,

We are using New OGSD 6.1. The issue is that even though the IR report is getting posted but we are not able to see the Data Collation report that is being Created and also The line items that are getting posted has Item Category as "ERR" I tried to debug the program but till now i didn't find any clue on what is going wrong... please help if you have any documentation on New OGSD interface documentation.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks & regards

Ashish jain

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

if you get status 51 in the IDoc status as a result, this usually results from either

a) not getting an interface docucument saved at all

or

b) trying to save a duplicate IF document.

The reason for a) could be an invalid IF document schema. You can use IMG activity 'Display Interface Document Schema' (TA /ICO/MO_IFSCHEME) to check your schema definition.

A possible reason for b) is that the item number of your IF document or another key field may be duplicate.

So if you have indeed created an IF document, have a look at the document in the OOIF monitor and check the protocoll messages carefully. It should tell you what went wrong.

If the protocol does not help you, please post the protocol data here, so I can have a look.

Kind regards,

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorstan,

Thanks for the help. Idoc are getting posted with Status Message '53: Import document 0000000033 successfully posted" and the interface log is coming as

Interface Log

File: 0000000033 Ref.: 0000000000202015 DCDOC01 16.05.2011 10:48:52 C512347

File: 0000000033 Ref.: 0000000000202015 DCDOC01 16.05.2011 12:23:16 C512347

File: 0000000033 Ref.: 0000000000202015 DCDOC01 23.05.2011 11:07:24 C512347

FA01 FA: Create Data Collation

FA02 FA: Edit Data Collation

FA03 FA: Post Data Collation

SR01 SR: Create Data Collation

SR02 SR: Edit Data Collation

SR03 SR: Post Data Collation

Now when i am trying to see this data collation report i am not able to see this. The transaction code that i am using for posting interface report is '/ICO/MO_I9'. please note that it comes under 'Old interface Node' of OGSD.

If you any documentation with you please forward it to me

Thanks for the help

Ashish Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

if you use the new OGSD interfaces coming with OGSD 6.1 and you see your interface documents in the new OGSD Interface Monitor (TA /ICO/MO_OOIF_MONITOR) then you definetly cannot use TA /ICO/MO_I9 to post these documents. You should not mix transactions from old and new interfaces!

Please note that even in OGSD 6.1 you may still use the old interfaces which could be necessary if you have upgraded from a previous version of OGSD. However, you must make sure that you have a consistent environment: only new interfaces or only old interfaces!

Kind regards,

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorstan,

Thanks for the help. I am not able to configure New OGSD interface it will be great if you have some document regarding the same.

Thanks

Ashish Jain

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

please look out for SAP note 1596832 which will be released next week. Attached to this note you will find a complete tutorial for the new interfaces.

If you can't get it to work with this tutorial, please open a customer message on component IS-OIL-DS-OGSD and open your system so that our support can assist you with your configuration.

Kind regards,

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the help. you really made my day...and really appreciate your help....as a work around what i did i created a Z function module which will populate /ICO/DOCDC01 basic type and used couple of class for Data collation '/ICO/MO_CL_DC_DATA_COLLATION' to create multiple data collation report type 'SR'. I read somewhere with Interface document you cannot create 'SR' document type of data collation but not very sure about it.

Again Thanks for help.

Thanks & regards,

Ashish Jain