cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SC detail window showed when a SC is clicked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I've got a problem just in one laptop, when I try to visualize a SC from the tab Employee self-service clicking on the SC number or clicking on details, no window appear to visualize the SC data. The browser window doesn't show any special message as for example pop up blocked or error message trying loading the SC data window... It seems like nothing was clicked on the main window...

Does anyone have an idea about what to do? Does anyone know the features needed for the browser?

Thank you very much!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fransicisco,

First of all SAP SRM doesn't support all kind of internet browsers, at this point in time i believe only Internet Explorer 7 and Internet explorer 8 are supported and maybe Firefox 3.x but this depends on your version. Complete details can be found via http://service.sap.com/pam -> SAP Netweaver 7.0.

Which browser does your user utilize? If it's a supported browser, for instane IE 7, you should have a look under Internet Options -> Security Settings and add your SRM domain to the "trusted sites" list. If this still doesn't work you should look in to the browser security settings in more detail and see what it is that causes this pop-up not to be opened.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tim