cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period/year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, do you know if it's possible to use the characteristic "Period/year" in cost element report painter as general data selection?

I've found the characteristic "Period/year" only in hierarchy reports.

Is there another way in order to have the selction "from period/year" "to period/year" in cost element report painter ?

Thank you.

Veronica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is cpossible to get from period/year and to period/year in cost element reports also. In Tcode: GRR2 select the report and go to EDIT--> and in general data selection you can add period and year, use the following settings

Fiscal Year 6-GJAHV From Fiscal Year 6-GJAHB To Fiscal Year

Period 6-PERBV From Period 6-PERBB To Period.

We can select/define the fields required for report in report group characteristics. Goto T:Code GR22 and select your report group and click on characteristics and activate the field you require.

Hope this helps you

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I do not need to select periods and then select year but "Period.year" together.

This because I want to run a report from Jan-2010 to Jun-2011 and this is possible only if I have a selection like "01.2010" to "06.2011".

This kind of selection is possible in the costruction of the hierarchy report . I need to know how I can do in the cost element report.

Regards.

Veronica.