cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Make Settlement Rule Mandatory in Sales Order(In Acct Assigt Tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a business requirement. For Free of charge 3rd party orders (yes they have FOC orders delivered by third party) the business wants to ensure that the Settlement rule should be mandatory. They enter cost center & receiver in the settlement rule.

i.e the order should not save till Settlement rule is maintained in the line item in the Acct Assignment tab.

Please let me know how this can be done.

1: Applied my brains on incompletion procedure but does not seems like it can be done there.

2: Is there something in COPA where some setting can make it mandatory to enter settlement rule?

3: I s there any other way in user-exits or ABAP?

4: Is there any setting in Item category(I could not locate any)?

Please assist to resolve this one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at Validations in the CO module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Can you let me know the img path or the T-code using which I can make or change these validations in CO.

regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 424439 - User exit automatic generation settlement rule sales order. This note explains use of user exit, if the standard provided by the system does not fulfill the requirements. You can use an user exit to fulfill the requirement.

I would also recommend reading OSS Note 729381 - When is a profitability segment supposed to be determined?

[P.S: When you close the threads, please update how the issue was resolved. Refer your previous thread, where in you have not mentioned anything but closed it. If you add the solution, then that will help others, who read the thread.

Regards,

Answers (0)